Cannot solve this error: CSRF token error. Try to refresh the page and try again

My software
My Mautic version is: 4.0.1
My PHP version is: 7.4.23
My Database type and version is: 5.5.68-MariaDB

I’ve read all discussions about this error on this forum and also on other forums around. But still cannot solve this issue:

• every time I login into Mautic all stylesheets does not seem to load. A refresh solves this problem after which Mautic is neatly displayed
  • every time I visit content>email the error ’ CSRF token error. Try to refresh the page and try again’ is shown about 6 times. error messages disappear after which everything seems to work fine.
  • Often changes made in the builder are not saved and I lose all my adjustments. The buttons ‘builder’, ‘apply’ (etc.) are then inactive/not clickable.

I do now copy/paste all changes into standard notebook app (from Windows) and apply/save every change I make (close builder, save email content, open builder, etc.). This takes a lot of time.

Anyone else having this issues and know how to solve this?

1 Like

Hi, this is not easy to troubleshoot without actually diving in.
Do you have SSL enabled?

Thank you for your reply.
SSL is enabled (forced) indeed.

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IN LAST MAUTIC 4 VERSION

1 Like

I have same problem, version mautic 4.1.1.

I have for long time already CSRF token errors, when I log in to Mautic after a timeout. What I need to do is to go to the login URL, and logging in from there is resolving the problem. But this is something that happened to me already long before Mautic 4.