Can't get ses to work

Your software
My Mautic version is: 5.1
My PHP version is: 8.2.20
My Database type and version is: Maria db

Your problem
My problem is: Cant’ get Amazon ses to work.
I get the following message when I wnat to test the connection:
Unable to send an email: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your AWS Secret Access Key and signing method. Consult the service documentation for details. (code InvalidSignatureException).

However, scheme (ses+api), region, name and secret key etc. are all correct.

These errors are showing in the log: none

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: followed Joey’s walkthrough, Mautic 5 Composer install simplified – Joey Keller with a fresh install. Also have the plugin: GitHub - pabloveintimilla/mautic-amazon-ses: Mautic 5 plugin, provides Amazon SES as an email transport and callback to process bounces

I have the same problem and can´t make it. Also tried GitHub - pabloveintimilla/mautic-amazon-ses: Mautic 5 plugin, provides Amazon SES as an email transport and callback to process bounces I did instal with this code but I don´t know whats wrong. composer require --prefer-stable --no-scripts --ignore-platform-req=ext-redis pabloveintimilla/mautic-amazon-ses

Please check, if this could be the reason: Connection with Amazon SES API won't work (error403), when the defined password contains a "/" · Issue #12256 · mautic/mautic · GitHub

?