Can't mass upload lead to a list?

I am new to mautic, but is this feature really not available on the free plan?

I am new to mautic, but is this feature really not available on the free plan?

Please, contact support of the service you are using. The feature is available for the open source version without limitation.

I’ve just completed the install on our own server. I’ve just tried to import 12000 records and noticed that the progress bar wasn’t scrolling. I left it running for around 3-4 minutes and then canceled the process thinking something had gone wrong.

However when I clicked on “manage leads” there were around 300 records that had been imported. Is this a known bug or is it me? Running FF 42.0 on Mac El Capitain…everything’s running the latest version of everything etc.

My guess is that the upload script was killed by a server limit. Probably the time execution limit. You may want to increase it to import the whole list

I have a similar problem. I have no leads currently and clicked import…

Uhoh, you’ve hit the limit
Upgrade to the Pro plan for unlimited leads…

@wutactch you are clearly using the mautic.com service. The message tells you what you need to do to enable the lead import:

Hi, brand new hear and was so excited… but I do not see the Leads feature on my Dashboard and cannot import my contacts from Chimpmail. Do I need to upgrade for that?