Can't open lead record, hanging up

I’m getting the following in the log, while opening a lead record, it hangs up:

__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) - in file /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207

I tried clearing cache (del prod folder), restarted apache, restarted mysql, cleared the browser history.

Running Mautic v1.2.4. php 5.4.45

On a self hosted lamp platform.

Thanks,

I’m getting the following in the log, while opening a lead record, it hangs up:

__CG__MauticPluginBundleEntityPlugin.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) - in file /var/www/html/mautic/vendor/doctrine/common/lib/Doctrine/Common/Proxy/AbstractProxyFactory.php - at line 207

I tried clearing cache (del prod folder), restarted apache, restarted mysql, cleared the browser history.
Running Mautic v1.2.4. php 5.4.45
On a self hosted lamp platform.

Thanks,

Looking at the cache folder, I believe this is a problem in with orm proxies getting built… The Proxies folder is empty. Apparently it’s not generating all files when I start mautic in the browser. I remember that it did hangup in the initial start, I had to refresh to get to login.

Is there a command to force build the cache folder? Any alternative solutions, would you recommend copying files from a backup folder?

I’ve been down all day I appreciate any help. It hangs up on retrieval and update.

Thanks,

The cache should generate if the folder is empty. Maybe you have some permission issue there?

No changes in accounts or permissions, it always generated after deleting the cache, nothing in the logs indicating permission issues. It’s creating all other folders/files, except the orm proxy files.

I copied the files from a backup folder into the cache orm proxies folder and it’s working now, but I doubt that’s a good way to resolve, I was hoping there’s a way to force create the files.

Thanks,