Clone functionality not working in Twig Templates mtcextendee

Your software
Mautic version: 3.2.0
PHP version: 7.2

Your problem
I am using Twig template plugin by mtcextendee.

When I try to clone the template, Nothing happens but I can see some error log in API from network section.

Error Message:
Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: Error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to MauticPlugin\MauticTwigTemplatesBundle\Service\ContactSearch::setObjectId() must be of the type int, string given, called in /var/www/html/mautic/plugins/MauticTwigTemplatesBundle/Controller/TwigTemplatesController.php on line 146 and defined in /var/www/html/mautic/plugins/MauticTwigTemplatesBundle/Service/ContactSearch.php:253\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/mautic/plugins/MauticTwigTemplatesBundle/Controller/TwigTemplatesController.php(146): MauticPlugin\MauticTwigTemplatesBundle\Service\ContactSearch->setObjectId()\n#1 /var/www/html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/AbstractStandardFormController.php(520): MauticPlugin\MauticTwigTemplatesBundle\Controller\TwigTemplatesController->getViewArguments()\n#2 /var/www/html/mautic/plugins/MauticTwigTemplatesBundle/Controller/TwigTemplatesController.php(90): Mautic\CoreBundle\Controller\AbstractStandardFormController->editStandard()\n#3 [internal function]: MauticPlugin\MauticTwigTemplatesBundle\Controller\TwigTemplatesCo",

File:
“/var/www/html/mautic/plugins/MauticTwigTemplatesBundle/Service/ContactSearch.php” : line number 253

If anybody faced the same problem before and know how to fix it. Please guide me with your knowledge.

Thanks in advance

It’s fixed in the last release.
You can download it from the download link of the received email or contact me.