Cloning a campaign destroys the workflow

Hi community!

Thanks in advanced for reading me. I tried several times to clone a campaign but I couldn’t do it successfully. Two problems seems to be happening.

Firstly, the campaigns is cloned twice each time I do it so I always end up with three campaigns. But more important when I go to the editor nothing is connected in the workflow and all the boxes of actions, decisions and lists are stacked at the top left corner of the window.

Do you know what could be happening?

Many thanks!

All the best,

Gerónimo

Hi community!
Thanks in advanced for reading me. I tried several times to clone a campaign but I couldn’t do it successfully. Two problems seems to be happening.

Firstly, the campaigns is cloned twice each time I do it so I always end up with three campaigns. But more important when I go to the editor nothing is connected in the workflow and all the boxes of actions, decisions and lists are stacked at the top left corner of the window.

Do you know what could be happening?
Many thanks!

All the best,
Gerónimo

Hi!

Same here. And when I clone forms a few times, at one point a form takes over an existing id and smashes the whole integration logic I set up in Wordpress…e.g. a newsletter form gets an contact form id and then the template is totally crushed. Or form fields are doubled and then shown in the Wordpress layout.

As far I can see in the forum I believe this is a known bug that was solved in Mautic 1.4 a couple of weeks ago but is that release already working in Allyde? How do I know that?

Supposedly my online mautic was upgraded to 1.4 but cloning is having the same issue.
It is a bit disappointing not having any response for this… any help?

Many thanks!

You are right! I read wrong somewhere else. I know from a customer service email that it might be upgraded for next week (but it is uncertain)

I use the self-hosted version 2.0 and it does that for me too. I have to screenshot the original campaign and build it from scratch each time.