Problem when cloning a campaign

Hi there seems to be a bug in the system. When I clone a campaign, the leads I add to the second campaign also show up as having been added to the first campaign o the campaign dashboard

Hi there seems to be a bug in the system. When I clone a campaign, the leads I add to the second campaign also show up as having been added to the first campaign o the campaign dashboard

Hi Azaidi,

How are you adding the leads to the campaign? I.e. via a lead list, a form, or manually? If by lead list or form, are the lists/forms associated with both campaigns?

Thanks,
Alan

The leads I added are via leadlists. In fact, i reported a previous issue (another conversation) where I had to create 2 campaigns because my 12 leadlists could not be added to the campaign. I got stuck after 6 leadlists per campaign and started getting error messages (see my other conversation). Now when I added the leadlists to the second campaign, the number of new leads added and the date added also show up on the dashboard of the first campaign

Hi, are you sure the leads you see in both campaigns aren’t associated with a lead list in those campaigns? A lead can be associated with many Lists.