Mautic Community Forums

Mautic 1.4 campaign email with no tracking code

HI Guys,



Hope you good,

I recently updated Mautic from 1.2.x to 1.3.x and now on 1.4.x while sending out campaign we didn’t have any tracking code in the page while originally before any of these 1.3,1.4 the tracking code used to be there in the sent email. Simply I have no track anymore for my previous campaign leads.



I have gone through troubleshooting, everything seems to be fine except there is no tracking code for leads in emails.



Also there is one more problem.



when I clone the campaign it sometimes merges two campaign and edits old one instead of creating new one.



This is very important, I am not able to send out mails for upcoming campaign until I can fix it.



UPDATE:



I was able to obtain the tracking code in the emails but for that I had to remove the form auto fill lead parameters. Which denies a feature obviously.



There is another bug:

Also there are uncertain bug, I don’t know how exactly it occurs but while I clone the campaign and save it after changing the lead list in it. save it, and instead of creating new one it replaces existing one. This bug also needs fixing, I request community members to check on this point and see if they also face the same.

HI Guys,

Hope you good,
I recently updated Mautic from 1.2.x to 1.3.x and now on 1.4.x while sending out campaign we didn’t have any tracking code in the page while originally before any of these 1.3,1.4 the tracking code used to be there in the sent email. Simply I have no track anymore for my previous campaign leads.

I have gone through troubleshooting, everything seems to be fine except there is no tracking code for leads in emails.

Also there is one more problem.

when I clone the campaign it sometimes merges two campaign and edits old one instead of creating new one.

This is very important, I am not able to send out mails for upcoming campaign until I can fix it.

UPDATE:

I was able to obtain the tracking code in the emails but for that I had to remove the form auto fill lead parameters. Which denies a feature obviously.

There is another bug:
Also there are uncertain bug, I don’t know how exactly it occurs but while I clone the campaign and save it after changing the lead list in it. save it, and instead of creating new one it replaces existing one. This bug also needs fixing, I request community members to check on this point and see if they also face the same.