CMS Integrations: Add points on page visit?

Suppose I want to add 1 point when somebody visits url.com: THE URL Shortener - Free, Custom URLs and add 10 points when they visit, url.com/hire-me.

You CAN do this with visits:URL, but what if your site has a lot of web traffic? That could be a very huge cron job when Mautic has to parse all that.

Would it be feasible to fire a webhook on certain pages to add the number of points, instead?

Could that be built into the CMS integrations such as Wordpress?

My idea is: Fire a hook to add a point(s) whenever a contact visits a specific page(s).

I think these groups of people would benefit from this idea: Anybody that wants points-based tracking without parsing a lot of MYSQL.

Why I think they would benefit from this idea: Adding points via url visit could be a very big cron job if you have a lot of traffic.

Are you willing to work on this idea?: I don’t have the expertise, but if this is feasible, I can pay a developer to build this.

What skills and resources do you need to explore this further?: PHP / API developer

Hi @oguruma

There is a hack around what you want to do, you could use a webhookd and write a script to update the points of the lead. If you want you can check out this article I wrote, it is on a different subject, however the principal will work the same for what you want.

If you would like us to take care of this for you feel free to PM me and we can setup a call to go through exact requirements.

Regards,

Mike