Company lookup field not filled

Hello,

I am new to Mautic so sorry if my question my sound simple, but I don’t find the answer. I am using Mautic Cloud.

For anonymous contacts, I was thinking initially that Mautic would lookup their host to deduct the company name when it was possible. I found out that I’d need to use a paying geoip service and I setup Telize with paying plan. It seems to work however Mautic is still not filling any anonymous contacts Company lookup field. Then I tested with Maxmind GeoIP2 Precision City but none of them provide me the Company field lookup.

What I am doing wrong?

Hello,

I am new to Mautic so sorry if my question my sound simple, but I don’t find the answer. I am using Mautic Cloud.

For anonymous contacts, I was thinking initially that Mautic would lookup their host to deduct the company name when it was possible. I found out that I’d need to use a paying geoip service and I setup Telize with paying plan. It seems to work however Mautic is still not filling any anonymous contacts Company lookup field. Then I tested with Maxmind GeoIP2 Precision City but none of them provide me the Company field lookup.

What I am doing wrong?