Configuration save&close issue

Hi,

I have noticed, while changing some of my settings, that when I hit save & close button it doesn’t stop circling :)

as if my settings will never be saved… doh…

a click away makes a popup appear that states that my settings where saved after all

it’s not something that I can’t live without but it is kinda annoying

Hi,
I have noticed, while changing some of my settings, that when I hit save & close button it doesn’t stop circling :slight_smile:
as if my settings will never be saved… doh…

a click away makes a popup appear that states that my settings where saved after all

it’s not something that I can’t live without but it is kinda annoying

Hi!

Usually such a behavior means it hit an error. Can you reproduce the issue then look in app/logs/mautic_prod.php to see if any fatal errors were recorded? If so, what was it?

Thanks,
Alan

I did go and try to find some error logs and did double checkd the app/logs/ dir now that you mentioned and have found nothing .
The directory is empty. Butr I did noticed that the same issue apears when I go and turn on addons under Manage Addons. I click to turn on the social media integration and the thick stays read and after i hit refresh it lits green stating that I have turned on the addon

might be the server ?

P.S.

I tried the self hosted MAUTIC on another hosting and I havn’t been able to reproduce these issues - meaning it all works fine here…

it looks like the problem lies in the cache …

It could be the host, the cache, or a bug. If the cache, you could always try deleting app/cache/prod and see if the issue is resolved. It’s possible it’s something fixed in RC2 released this week as well.

Thanks!
Alan