Mautic cannot save anything

I’ve installed Mautic on my web server. There was no error. But when I try to save configuration or save new made page Mautic display that it is working something but there no finish. I do not know what is going on. Please help me!!! Thank you!

Hi Guys.

I have kind of a similar problem with saving work inside Mautic…
Here is a short video I made showing you the problem: http://screencast.com/t/VjhmejB4c6

Do you guys have a solution fro this?
Thanks much,
Bogdan

UPDATE: look’s like here is a solution: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/566-email-template-not-working-no-email-after-clicking-save-or-appl/p1#p9872 I still don;t understand it - but I’ll follow up :smiley:

I’ve installed Mautic on my web server. There was no error. But when I try to save configuration or save new made page Mautic display that it is working something but there no finish. I do not know what is going on. Please help me!!! Thank you!

by no error, do you mean there’s no error in the log file in app/log?

I’m experiencing the same thing. What’ve I’ve found is it looks like “Save and Close” isn’t working. If you click on “Save and Close” then go to the URL and change it to your base URL the page, form, or whatever is actually there.

Found the issue. Check your .htaccess file in app/bundles. Mine was blocking all subdirectories.

I just downloaded mautic and installed successfully on my server.

But when i try to save and close email setting, it does not work at all. Keep telling me Please wait… and not able to save.

I would appreciate if Mautic developer can look into this and advice on the solutions.

Thanks
Billy

Can anyone enlighten me any hope to have save and close email setting works?

Hope someone over here can enlighten me. Thank You.

Mautic developer, I hope to hear from your solutions. Appreciate much for your effort in this great development.

Thank You.
Billy

Hi All, I able to find a solution to this problem.

Finally know how to get it work correctly :slight_smile: Thanks

Hi bchiam,
I have the same issue, can you help me to solve this problem.
Thank you
Amine

I also have the problem that it won’t save the settings and just hangs on the greyed out “Please Wait” screen