Confused about 2way settings

First of all, I’m happy that I’ve discovered Mautic and I’m sure it will help many people to automate their online business in the future. But I have some concerns about the functions and I want to know what you are thinking about.

I’m getting confused to setup a campaign. Why there are separate menus for the same functions you can find in campaign settings and their are not synchronized.

Do I need to setup both of them the same to work correctly? Why many functions are available to setup double times, if campaigns settings include most of the automation.

I couldn’t find out which command is triggering which function, which one has priority?

The most confusing is the “points” menu. Why it does exist, if you can set everything in campaign settings? It could be useful only, if all editors for the same things are synchronized.

Or maybe my thinking is wrong? I don’t understand the purpose of that functions, if they aren’t synchronized. How is that planned for the future?

Thanks!

First of all, I’m happy that I’ve discovered Mautic and I’m sure it will help many people to automate their online business in the future. But I have some concerns about the functions and I want to know what you are thinking about.

I’m getting confused to setup a campaign. Why there are separate menus for the same functions you can find in campaign settings and their are not synchronized.

Do I need to setup both of them the same to work correctly? Why many functions are available to setup double times, if campaigns settings include most of the automation.

I couldn’t find out which command is triggering which function, which one has priority?

The most confusing is the “points” menu. Why it does exist, if you can set everything in campaign settings? It could be useful only, if all editors for the same things are synchronized.

Or maybe my thinking is wrong? I don’t understand the purpose of that functions, if they aren’t synchronized. How is that planned for the future?

Thanks!