Connections lost between campaign_events when transferring from other mautic install

Your software
My Mautic version is: 2.16.2
My PHP version is: 7.1
MySQL version: 6.3

Does anyone know where Canvas settings for campaigns/campaign_events are stored/retrieved? I’m working on transferring Campaigns from one Mautic install to another via script making database connections directly. I’m able to move over all campaigns, campaign_events, and update their respective foreign keys in ‘campaign_events’ table so they (should) remain in order (‘campaign_id’, ‘parent_id’ etc.). Also I see there’s a ‘properties’ column which I’m also updating to reference the correct Ids in the new install. Even with all this, the campaign events end up in the new install missing all connections between each other and remain stacked on top of one another in the upper left hand corner. I must be missing something as far as how and from where the UI is getting the data to create the connections between campaign events. Any help is MUCH appreciated. Thank you.

These errors are showing in the log:
None

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Searched all tables to find where any canvas settings would live that would create these connections, but am thus far stumped.