My Mautic version is: 2.16.1
My PHP version is: 7.3.16
My problem is:
- I set up a global category called “Test”.
- I set up a segment using a custom field “Active Lease” (where active lease is equal to 1)
- I set up a contact with active lease = 1 and a category of “Test”.
- I sent out an email with the the segment “Active Lease” and category “Test” selected.
- The contact received the email.
- The contact unsubscribed from the “Test” category. (I don’t allow unsubscribing from segments)
- I verified that the category was removed from the contact.
- I sent a second email selecting the same segment and category.
- The contact that had unsubscribed from the “Test” category, still got the second email.
How do I make sure that people that unsubscribe from a category don’t get any more emails that have that category set? My only thought was that they received the email because they are still in the segment “Active Lease”. I wouldn’t think that would be the desired outcome because you could have different categories using the same segments.