Contacts w/o form, campaign wont update

Is there any other way to enter as contact w/o a having filled a form ?

new contacts are appearing but they don’t show in the form results.

The new contacts are automatically assigned to -the only segment I created from selecting contacts and clicking the black button on right top, earlier.

When I click on new contacts created in contacts tab, it shows: contact created and identified – two different identifiers which show the same value of time one for today (created) and yesterday (identified) how is that possible?

How are the new contacts getting created? How come they show on contacts tab and not in the results of only active form.

How do I stop new contacts being assigned to the last created segment?

I have changed the campaign from its original, but to these new contacts , in logs I find that sequence of earlier version of contacts is being assigned, does the campaign not apply immediately?

I would appreciate any help to solve this puzzle…

thanks

Aman

Is there any other way to enter as contact w/o a having filled a form ?
new contacts are appearing but they don’t show in the form results.
The new contacts are automatically assigned to -the only segment I created from selecting contacts and clicking the black button on right top, earlier.
When I click on new contacts created in contacts tab, it shows: contact created and identified – two different identifiers which show the same value of time one for today (created) and yesterday (identified) how is that possible?
How are the new contacts getting created? How come they show on contacts tab and not in the results of only active form.
How do I stop new contacts being assigned to the last created segment?
I have changed the campaign from its original, but to these new contacts , in logs I find that sequence of earlier version of contacts is being assigned, does the campaign not apply immediately?
I would appreciate any help to solve this puzzle…
thanks
Aman

Did you ever find how these contacts are getting in? I have the same issue