Content Replication in Mautic

Hi guys,

I really like what I see so far with Mautic. I’m looking to customize Mautic to replace a custom marketing software we currently have. The basic feature is that an admin creates a landing page/list/campaign and then any user that signs up and is assigned to that admin gets a a copy of that landing page/list/campaign. Based on how those elements are designed in Mautic, is this something I could achieve (ideally with some fancy permissions) without having to rewrite the entire function?

I have a small development team who can handle the customization- just looking for a little guidance to start. I look forward to contributing to Mautic , particularly with creating an awesome page builder.

-Eric

Hi guys,

I really like what I see so far with Mautic. I’m looking to customize Mautic to replace a custom marketing software we currently have. The basic feature is that an admin creates a landing page/list/campaign and then any user that signs up and is assigned to that admin gets a a copy of that landing page/list/campaign. Based on how those elements are designed in Mautic, is this something I could achieve (ideally with some fancy permissions) without having to rewrite the entire function?

I have a small development team who can handle the customization- just looking for a little guidance to start. I look forward to contributing to Mautic , particularly with creating an awesome page builder.

-Eric