Restrict users data, campaign, landing pages etc

New to Mautic. first I would like to thank the open source community here in Mautic for doing an wonderful job, appreciate you support and work you do.

I have one question. Is there way or in future to allow users to create their own campaign and their own auto responding emails? currently under Roles > Permission there is no option to assign users to “edit own campaigns” everyone seems to see each others campaign which does no meet my needs. I don’t wish to host multiple instance of Mautics as my users work for the same company but would like to restrict each others data separate.

It would be nice to have each users with their unique data and only they can see their own edited landing page, emails, campaigns etc.

I am really keen to hire Mautic developers to add additional modules to this system since it is open source. Any advise or tips would be appreciated.

New to Mautic. first I would like to thank the open source community here in Mautic for doing an wonderful job, appreciate you support and work you do.

I have one question. Is there way or in future to allow users to create their own campaign and their own auto responding emails? currently under Roles > Permission there is no option to assign users to “edit own campaigns” everyone seems to see each others campaign which does no meet my needs. I don’t wish to host multiple instance of Mautics as my users work for the same company but would like to restrict each others data separate.

It would be nice to have each users with their unique data and only they can see their own edited landing page, emails, campaigns etc.

I am really keen to hire Mautic developers to add additional modules to this system since it is open source. Any advise or tips would be appreciated.