Continuing our conversation from the forum...

Hi Chris , actually I have not received anything yet since I signed up on your site, I thought that was normal because the confirmation seems to indicate that you are still working on those email templates. If they are ready, I would love to get them! My email is neufsky@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Hi Chris , actually I have not received anything yet since I signed up on your site, I thought that was normal because the confirmation seems to indicate that you are still working on those email templates. If they are ready, I would love to get them! My email is neufsky@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy! Hmm, I did send something yesterday from chris@innotiom.com – could you check spam? I didn’t get a bounce, wondering if something is going on. If you still can’t find it I’ll send it here, but obviously I’d like to troubleshoot and figure out if I’m having issues with deliverability!

And yes I’m still working on the templates, but I do have one for you to test :slight_smile:

Hi Chris, I did a quick glance at my inbox again, including the spam and trash folder, I still did not see anything from you.
If you provide the send from address, or some keywords in your message, maybe I can do a search.

Cheers.

Yup as I mentioned it was from chris@innotiom.com, subject line “Request approved [Mautic email theme]”.

If you can’t find it I’ll copy the message here.

My apology, Chris. I did find your email with search. Clearly I have too much emails sitting in my inbox! Got the template and filled your survey, thank you. btw, are you trying to build a Mautic template business?

Okay great. Haha, I hear you on the inbox problem :slight_smile: And I appreciate your interest!

As for a business – it’s a possibility. I think there’s a lot of potential, so I’m just trying to see what kind of interest there is from Mautic users right now. I’d be happy to chat in more detail if you’d like! Sounds like you run your own business?

Yes, I run my own small business right now, it is a digital marketing service business. I did work for big corporations before and had a lot of experience with Pardot and Act-on, which are more “enterprise level” marketing automation platforms and cost a lot of money to run. I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon Mautic, I couldn’t believe that now you can do marketing automation “for free”!

I am going to use Mautic for my own business, but I got a feeling that one can develop a value added service around mautic and sell it to small businesses who can’t afford to pay $1000 - $2000 a month to use Pardot/Hubspot/Marketo, etc.

What do you think?

Nice. I’m not as familiar with enterprise-level, but have worked with upstarts like SharpSpring and a bit in Hubspot.

And yes, I think there is – or will be – a market for Mautic-specific services. One of the things I’m trying to get a feel for right now is just how big the Mautic user base is, especially for these kind of value added services as you mentioned. I think a lot of the early adopters have, as we might expect, be more technically-minded.

But if the WordPress model can rub off on Mautic in any way, I see huge potential for Mautic.

I’d love to keep in touch and maybe keep a semi-regular conversation going about this stuff. I hope (and suspect) that we’re just getting in on the ground level of something that will only continue to grow.

Absolutely, Chris, you have my email, let’s keep in touch. You never know, maybe someday we will collaborate on some Mautic related projects. I really appreciate the email templates you are sharing with the community.
Of course, messages here work too. Cheers.

Definitely.