Contract work - Let's talk

Jarrett,

I haven’t seen you on Skype all day. Are you still interested in helping us get things set up?

Call or Skype me.

623-399-0918 cell

KenMcGinnis@LegacyFamilyTree.com email or google chat or hangout

Skype name: ken_mcginnis

Thanks

I have seen some mention of 2.0. How long would it be, before it’s ready?

Two others have contacted me. One guy wants $200 to set things up (but I’m not very confident with him). Another guy wants $4000. We don’t want to pay the $4000 but we are willing to pay you a fair price. We could start with the current version and pay you again to update things to 2.0 when it’s ready. I know I could probably figure this all out myself but seeing all the messages about problems and all the questions people have what I really am hoping for is to find someone that I have confidence in that could help set things up the right way the first time and know how to find and fix the problems or find the answers quickly to solve the problems.

It appears form reading a lot of posts that you are a heavy user of Mautic and know the good and the bad and how to work with what is there right now. If I understand you are not really a programmer and if that is true I think that is OK as long as you are good at Mautic and know how to use and set things up the right way.

I don’t think this will take a lot of your time and we can pay you to make it worth you efforts.

Can we talk? Call me or skype me.

Thanks,
Ken

Jarrett,

I haven’t seen you on Skype all day. Are you still interested in helping us get things set up?

Call or Skype me.

623-399-0918 cell
KenMcGinnis@LegacyFamilyTree.com email or google chat or hangout
Skype name: ken_mcginnis

Thanks