ConvertPlug with Mautic

I just got ConvertPlug for wordpress for optin form integration on my wordpress website.

I’m wondering is there any easy integration directly from ConvertPlug to Mautic?

Hope someone can enlighten me. Thank You.

I just got ConvertPlug for wordpress for optin form integration on my wordpress website.

I’m wondering is there any easy integration directly from ConvertPlug to Mautic?

Hope someone can enlighten me. Thank You.

I think i found a solution to add wordpress contacts into Mautic.

Yet to test out this solution. Once tested I update you guys on the process. :slight_smile:

Information can be found here:
https://github.com/brainstormforce/automate-mautic

There is actually a much simple way to integrate ConnectPlug with Mautic. Work wonderfully well.

Hope it helps

ConnectPlug for wordpress now come out with a plugin “Mautic Form Addon”. Do not need to use custom form anymore.

Just install the plugin and easily connect to Mautic. ConnectPlug is great solution for capturing leads using updated lead capturing forms! Great job by ConnectPlug!

Yes the form parsing works with ConvertPlug. Automate Plus is a plugin they have yet to officially release. I have been testing it for a few months. They have built API integration with just about every WP plugin, forms, membership, ecommerce, LMS, etc.

An official addon for Mautic has just been released. You should see it in the Addons list in ConvertPlug.

Great sharing and thanks Adam. I have not tried Automate Plus. I have done some research and found out some good benefits of ConvertPlug and thus give it a try. So far I quite happy with it :slight_smile:

I’m happy to see your youtube videos, that is how I get started with Mautic. Appreciate so much for your great effort on the videos. Thumbs up! :slight_smile:

Yes i’m aware of the new addon by ConvertPlug that can integrate to Mautic. I’m testing out the addon. Hopefully it does works well. I’m yet to test it to see if it works well to integrate seamlessly.

I will update here on the progress :slight_smile:

[quote=20033:@bchiam]Yes i’m aware of the new addon by ConvertPlug that can integrate to Mautic. I’m testing out the addon. Hopefully it does works well. I’m yet to test it to see if it works well to integrate seamlessly.

I will update here on the progress :)[/quote]

I managed to get the ConvertPlug addon for mautic working fine now.

https://docs.brainstormforce.com/integrate-convertplug-with-mautic/

Here are the useful information that can help.

Facing some issue when trying to make the contact sync from ConvertPlug to Mautic.

Just ensure the form field settings are configured correctly and it will work just fine. Hope it helps!

Field Type: Textfield
Field Label: first_name
Field Name (Required): first_name
Placeholder: First Name

Field Type: Textfield
Field Label: email
Field Name (Required): email
Placeholder: Email Address