Wordpress Contacts/UserSignup to Mautic

I’m trying to port over all users that are on my wordpress site into Mautic Contacts. Is there an easy way to do this? Or is there a way to tie my current account creation submittal to Mautic so that each time someone creates an account, their information will be sent to Mautic? I don’t want to have to create a signup form in Mautic as Our website is already setup with current forms and signups. Is there a way to leverage those? I’ve tried two plugins already: AutomatePlus and WPMautic Form Integrator… neither have seemed to work.

I’m trying to port over all users that are on my wordpress site into Mautic Contacts. Is there an easy way to do this? Or is there a way to tie my current account creation submittal to Mautic so that each time someone creates an account, their information will be sent to Mautic? I don’t want to have to create a signup form in Mautic as Our website is already setup with current forms and signups. Is there a way to leverage those? I’ve tried two plugins already: AutomatePlus and WPMautic Form Integrator… neither have seemed to work.