Creating a matrice for each user

Hello,

First of all, I’d like to congratulate the community for one of the greatest softwares and thank all the contributors.

Please excuse me if I’m in the wrong category and would be great if any moderator can move my topic to the right one if necessary.
Your software
My Mautic version is: 4
My PHP version is: 8.0

Your problem
I’m trying to create different campaigns to follow my clients in their lifetime in my store and for that I need to know which product they bought and when. I need these data to better target them in the future.
For now, I’m assigning the products into tags, like if a customer buy product A, I assign TAG_A to his profile but I don’t see any way to create a campaign with an action like this: send email XYZ if user bought Product-A during the last 6 months. (it’s just an example of what I’m trying to do);
Is there any way to create such campaigns or get this data?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Victor

To clarify,

If a customer buys product A, you want to tag them with Tag A. Then if they buy product A again within 6 months send them an email?

Or do you want to send an email to any known mautic record who buys a product A from you within 6 months (of what starting date and what would trigger the start date?)

1 Like

@victor.j you need to send the date/time when the customer bought the product to mautic. Create a date/time customfield in mautic i.e. “last purchase date”.
And to this field you need to send the timestamp of the order/purchase from your store.
Also I recommend creating a multiselect field for all your products.
then you could build segments with segment filters and regex i.e

product purchased regex (ProductA|ProductB|ProductC)
and
last purchase date less than -6 months

every contact who bought ProductA or ProductB or ProductC who did NOT by again within the last 6 months get filtered into this segment.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like