Creating an Unsubscribe Landing Page

We want to create a landing page that unsubscribes a landing page. The only way we can conceive that this can be done is by creating a form with an action to change a user to an unsubscribe list. Forms are not converted like emails so {unsubscribe_URL} wouldn’t work. Any ideas?

That’s beyond Mautic’s unsubscribe options I think. It’d be nice if you could test it and write an article about how to configure it for the community.

@escopecz Sorry for the confusion. A user receives an email and clicks on a link to change their ‘email settings’. This page is set up as a landing page with an embedded form. The form enables them to indicate preferences and change days of week they wish to receive emails. In addition, there is an unsubscribe option. We have configured this option to persona an add someone to an ‘unsubscribe list’. Would this be correct?

We want to create a landing page that unsubscribes a landing page. The only way we can conceive that this can be done is by creating a form with an action to change a user to an unsubscribe list. Forms are not converted like emails so {unsubscribe_URL} wouldn’t work. Any ideas?

I’m not sure I follow…

How can a landing page unsubscribe a landing page?

How are emails converted?

Great idea. Will do.

@rodfernand @ehill I wanted to do something similar and I think I’ve accomplished it.

I posted my solution here if you’re still interested: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/3265-trouble-with-forms-and-lists

@ehill Did you get your idea to work? If so, would love to know more!