Creating dynamic footer and header on mails

Hey guys hope you are doing well,

I am new to mautic and using the latest version of it, and while i am able to figure out most of the problems there is one i am still wasn’t able to solve.

I am trying to find a way get a dynamic header and footer on some mails while haven’t dynamic header and footer on others.

When i mean dynamic i mean that i want to be able to change the header and footer at once on all the emails i have created.

It seems for example that the option of {signature} allow me to do so but it’s limited and i rather to create new tag by myself.

Is that possible? I am also using custom template so it it’s possible from there as well that will be great.

Thanks

Hi, sure.
You can check this video:

Thanks appreciate the help,

Just to make sure by dynamic header and footer what i mean is that i want to insert the code and if i will change it in the future it will change in all the emails as well.

I don’t need different design for each user at the moment but just something that i am able to change all mails at once. Is that not something that can be done it mautic without outside plugin?

And if that is the only option, do i have the option to simply put in there regular html code and it will show up on the mail?

Yes, you can do exactly that with this plugin. You should buy it it’s the best plugin ever and exactly for your needs.

And if that is the only option, do i have the option to simply put in there regular html code and it will show up on the mail?

This is not how emails work.

1 Like