Mautic Community Forums

CRON actions stopped working

I built a a new campaign last night. Everything was working fine. The campaign would change a contacts’s segment, award points, send emails, etc.



This morning all cron actions have stopped. For example. I fill out the form for the campaign. Mautic sees the entry as a contact for the campaign. But none of the campaign actions are happening any more.



I confirmed with my hosting provider (InMotion) that the crons are working and are not returning any errors.

I just did the 2.8.1 update.

Ran /s/update/schema

Cleared the app/cache



I didn’t change any setting or anything else after the campaign was working last night.



I also tried a new install of Mautic 2.8.0. Set up the crons. Created a form, a page with the form, a campaign for the form, and an action that adds point to the contact. From a private windows, I submitted the form and contact is created. No points added.



Still nothing. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I built a a new campaign last night. Everything was working fine. The campaign would change a contacts’s segment, award points, send emails, etc.

This morning all cron actions have stopped. For example. I fill out the form for the campaign. Mautic sees the entry as a contact for the campaign. But none of the campaign actions are happening any more.

I confirmed with my hosting provider (InMotion) that the crons are working and are not returning any errors.
I just did the 2.8.1 update.
Ran /s/update/schema
Cleared the app/cache

I didn’t change any setting or anything else after the campaign was working last night.

I also tried a new install of Mautic 2.8.0. Set up the crons. Created a form, a page with the form, a campaign for the form, and an action that adds point to the contact. From a private windows, I submitted the form and contact is created. No points added.

Still nothing. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

My host got back to me with this:

It looks like your issue is being caused by a missing Symfony dependency in your Mautic installation. I found a similar issue on the Mautic github page (https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/3570) and the fix they suggested was to edit the cron jobs to use the same PHP version as the Apache server. I tried that but it didn’t fix your issue, so I set them back as a precaution.

The github page I linked was using PHP7, so I tried changing your account’s PHP version to 7.0 which got rid of the missing Symfony dependency but came back with the error “Task mautic:broadcasts:send is not allowed.” I ran our permission fixing script, but the error still appeared. I’d recommend you have a developer take a look to see if they can figure out what’s happening. I think there’s some sort of issue with your setup that is causing the problem, so a developer would be able to help you more than we could.