Crossmedia/Purl for editing Lead-Data

Hi there,

I wonder if I am in the right part of the forum and if the title is even halfway understandable. Here is what I would like to setup:

• I have a ton (around 50k) of leads
  • we will put into segments and sent each segment a mailing (email and snail-mail) containing a personalized coupon for the customers first/next order
  • the lead is supoosed to visit a website, log in using the personalized code, have a look at his details, edit them where necessary, if he feels like it fill out several more form fields
  • and then send this form directly to us

I have been playing around with my free mautic account for a while… I can get the form, the email on submit, chuck the lead into a different segments, etc.

What I can´t get to work is the login-part. Is there any way to let the lead edit his own data at all? Or is there anyway to pull data from the database and get it to show in a landing-page?

Hi there,

I wonder if I am in the right part of the forum and if the title is even halfway understandable. Here is what I would like to setup:

• I have a ton (around 50k) of leads
  • we will put into segments and sent each segment a mailing (email and snail-mail) containing a personalized coupon for the customers first/next order
  • the lead is supoosed to visit a website, log in using the personalized code, have a look at his details, edit them where necessary, if he feels like it fill out several more form fields
  • and then send this form directly to us

I have been playing around with my free mautic account for a while… I can get the form, the email on submit, chuck the lead into a different segments, etc.

What I can´t get to work is the login-part. Is there any way to let the lead edit his own data at all? Or is there anyway to pull data from the database and get it to show in a landing-page?