Allow leads to edit their information

Hello,

Firstly I would like to acknowledge the work & effort of Mautic. I found this platform through random googling and I must say it is by far the most convenient tool to manage customers under a single platform.

Background

I am currently using Mautic for various contact & inquiry forms located in my website to generate leads and then send them targeted emails based on some segmentation.

So as soon as a new visitor fill a form, it is added into my leads by default. Based on the his/her nature of query I then manually segregate the customer based on a custom field that I have manually created in leads based on some keywords which I have kept consistent e.g. A, B, C (to keep things simple here). As soon as I update the lead, a cron job (as per Mautic docs) adds the leads into its relevant lead list (configured as per options A, B , C). I then use these lead list to end targeted email.

The problem

What I need here is, as soon as the visitor fills a form, an email should be triggered or scheduled (a bit more professional) to that visitor (now a lead). That email should allow the lead to choose among options A, B, C and submit them, which can update the lead information which I tend to do manually. The cron job that is already set to execute would place the lead in their relevant lead list.

I hope I was able to convey the issue. I would highly appreciate if someone can suggest a solution to this problem.

All apologies for my bad english :)

Hello,

Firstly I would like to acknowledge the work & effort of Mautic. I found this platform through random googling and I must say it is by far the most convenient tool to manage customers under a single platform.

Background
I am currently using Mautic for various contact & inquiry forms located in my website to generate leads and then send them targeted emails based on some segmentation.

So as soon as a new visitor fill a form, it is added into my leads by default. Based on the his/her nature of query I then manually segregate the customer based on a custom field that I have manually created in leads based on some keywords which I have kept consistent e.g. A, B, C (to keep things simple here). As soon as I update the lead, a cron job (as per Mautic docs) adds the leads into its relevant lead list (configured as per options A, B , C). I then use these lead list to end targeted email.

The problem
What I need here is, as soon as the visitor fills a form, an email should be triggered or scheduled (a bit more professional) to that visitor (now a lead). That email should allow the lead to choose among options A, B, C and submit them, which can update the lead information which I tend to do manually. The cron job that is already set to execute would place the lead in their relevant lead list.

I hope I was able to convey the issue. I would highly appreciate if someone can suggest a solution to this problem.

All apologies for my bad english :slight_smile:

On your initial form have them check a box for a/b/c. Would that work?