My Mautic version is: 2.15.3
My PHP version is: 7.1.32
My problem is:
When I sent an email with a custom header that was set in the advanced tab, I wasn’t able to find the custom header from the email.
Here are the steps.
- Create an email template with choosing a segment list
- Set a custom header key & value pair in the advanced tab
- Save the template and click send
- Check Email (I checked it from gmail) and its header
- No custom header found in the email header
For your information, I used sendgrid and I also tried to do the same steps via api (creating a email with segment & custom header and send email). However, it was still the same issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
These errors are showing in the log: No error log found
Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I just keep searching a google/Muatic forums to see if there is any solution.