Edit email header

Hi,

I am new on Mautic and I take the opportunity to congrats all of the contributors of this great project …

I have a question : I would like to personalise the header of the email I send with mautic.

The reason is I want to use some tricks to help my email not consider as spam, especially with microsoft email server (outlook.com, hotmail.com).

Is there a way with the GUI to do that ?

Is it possible to do that with a modification of a php file ? If yes, could you give me some help to do that ?

I am not a developer expert. So i hope it could be easy to do …

Thanks for your help …

JC

Hi,
I am new on Mautic and I take the opportunity to congrats all of the contributors of this great project …

I have a question : I would like to personalise the header of the email I send with mautic.
The reason is I want to use some tricks to help my email not consider as spam, especially with microsoft email server (outlook.com, hotmail.com).

Is there a way with the GUI to do that ?
Is it possible to do that with a modification of a php file ? If yes, could you give me some help to do that ?

I am not a developer expert. So i hope it could be easy to do …

Thanks for your help …

JC

hi (again :wink: )

Nobody has an idea about my question ?
Thanks

JC

I have the same problem! @pouic823
UP!

If I am understanding correctly you are talking about a Pre-Header, there is a post here but without a solution: Email Preview / Preheader Text

The alternative is to use a free email builder like beefree.io and then add the code in manually.

Just search google for pre-header code

1 Like

If you really mean E-Mail headers… there is a “custom header” area in the “advanced” tab of an email.
E-Mail subjects can contain custom fields, that are replaced just line in the mail itself. Its related to a contact custom field.