Customizing a form issues

Hello,

I have started building sample themes for Mautic but I have encountered a problem when I try to customize my form. Based on the developer’s documentation, if I want to customize the form, I need to “Copy from app/bundles/FormBundle/Views/Builder/form.html.php in the theme’s Builder directory or one or more of the fields templates in app/bundles/FormBundle/Views/Field/*.html.php into the theme’s Field directory.” So I create two new folders in “themes/MyTemplate/html/MauticFormBundle/” and name them “Builder” and “Form,” and I copy those files that are suggested by the documentation. However, if I try to add something to the “MauticFormBundle/Builder/form.html.php” file (or customize it), when I go to Mautic and I click to preview the form, nothing changes and the form stays the same. I was wondering if there is a way to indicate to the “themes/MyTemplate/html/form.html.php” file to extend the file located in “/html/MauticFormBundle/Builder/form.html.php” instead of the original location. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with this issue. If that’s not the way to customize the form, could someone please guide me in the right direction? Thank you.

Hello,
I have started building sample themes for Mautic but I have encountered a problem when I try to customize my form. Based on the developer’s documentation, if I want to customize the form, I need to “Copy from app/bundles/FormBundle/Views/Builder/form.html.php in the theme’s Builder directory or one or more of the fields templates in app/bundles/FormBundle/Views/Field/*.html.php into the theme’s Field directory.” So I create two new folders in “themes/MyTemplate/html/MauticFormBundle/” and name them “Builder” and “Form,” and I copy those files that are suggested by the documentation. However, if I try to add something to the “MauticFormBundle/Builder/form.html.php” file (or customize it), when I go to Mautic and I click to preview the form, nothing changes and the form stays the same. I was wondering if there is a way to indicate to the “themes/MyTemplate/html/form.html.php” file to extend the file located in “/html/MauticFormBundle/Builder/form.html.php” instead of the original location. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with this issue. If that’s not the way to customize the form, could someone please guide me in the right direction? Thank you.

Never tried that, but if there is similar behavior as you are experiencing, try to clear cache. It usually helps.

I too am having issues with changing the output of the forms by using a custom form bundle directory in my theme. Is there any more detailed documentation on how to troubleshoot this further?