data-wrapper issue

Hi Chris,

I was about to respond to your forum post when I realized you run innotiom.com! The custom theme I’ve been testing mautic with (we’re still pre-launch) is actually from your site. It’s Beretun: Stationery

Any help you can provide with the data-wrapper issue would be much appreciated. I was already planning on buying your farmingham bundle and probably others so you’ll definitely have a customer in me regardless.

Thanks,

John

Hi Chris,

I was about to respond to your forum post when I realized you run innotiom.com! The custom theme I’ve been testing mautic with (we’re still pre-launch) is actually from your site. It’s Beretun: Stationery

Any help you can provide with the data-wrapper issue would be much appreciated. I was already planning on buying your farmingham bundle and probably others so you’ll definitely have a customer in me regardless.

Thanks,
John

And if any of your premium themes already work with 2.7.1 let me know and I will grab them right now :slight_smile:

Hey John – glad to hear you are trying out one of the free templates. Yup, Innotiom is my project :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing up this issue – I was able to replicate the complete inability to edit with Beretun: Stationery. It actually looks like I may need to go back and make updates to all of the free templates. This is the challenge with rapidly growing and changing of open source software! I’ll be working on the updates tomorrow and I can update you when Beretun: Stationery is ready.

As for the premium templates – the Framingham bundle is compatibile with 2.7, so you’re all set there :slight_smile:

Hey Chris,

Thanks much. I just bought the farmingham bundle and will probably re-purchase (for one of my clients) in the near future.

Best of luck with the site!

Thanks John! I appreciate the support. I’ve also updated the Beretun: Stationery template in case you want to use that as well. The updated version is live on the site :slight_smile: