Deactivate Cron Job Mail for mautic:segments:update?

Hello,

we added the three standard Cron Jobs with running time every 15 minutes as mentioned in the documentation.

For the Cron Job “mautic:segments:update” we always get an email from “Cron Daemon” every 15 Minutes:

Subject: Cron xxxxxx@server03 /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 150000000 -o 200 -p 80 -t 180 /usr/local/pd-admin2/bin/php-7.0-cli /home/xxxxxx/www.mydomain.de/automation/app/console mautic:segments:update

Quote:
Rebuilding contacts for segment 1
0 total contact(s) to be added in batches of 300
0 total contact(s) to be removed in batches of 300
0 contact(s) affected

Is there any reason why we do get this email every 15 minutes?
I can't find any information to deactivate this (when there is no error).

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

we added the three standard Cron Jobs with running time every 15 minutes as mentioned in the documentation.

For the Cron Job “mautic:segments:update” we always get an email from “Cron Daemon” every 15 Minutes:

Subject: Cron xxxxxx@server03 /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 150000000 -o 200 -p 80 -t 180 /usr/local/pd-admin2/bin/php-7.0-cli /home/xxxxxx/www.mydomain.de/automation/app/console mautic:segments:update

[quote]Rebuilding contacts for segment 1
0 total contact(s) to be added in batches of 300
0 total contact(s) to be removed in batches of 300
0 contact(s) affected[/quote]

Is there any reason why we do get this email every 15 minutes?
I can’t find any information to deactivate this (when there is no error).

Thank you in advance.

@MxyzptlkFishStix:
Thank you. But:

Isn’t it possible to deactivate only emails if the Cron Job works fine?

Hello,

thank you for that link. That sounds very interesting, but we don’t have the rights to install this by ourselves.

I now added “> /dev/null” to the cron command and, unlike as expected, still get error emails (sadly).

To run cronjobs, you can use webcron like www.easycron.com which allows great control, it sends out alerts email if a cron job fails or succeeds.