Deleted Leads

Hi Max

If you want to join us on Slack I am around today to chat and I can try to help with this. Otherwise I wonder if you would send me a landing page that I can try to hit myself and we can see my lead get created. I’d like to see what happens after I leave.

If you could send me a page where a lead will get created. My IP address will be:

So that should show up in your lead list. I’d like to see a before / after of the lead being created and deleted with some screenshots.

Hi Max

If you want to join us on Slack I am around today to chat and I can try to help with this. Otherwise I wonder if you would send me a landing page that I can try to hit myself and we can see my lead get created. I’d like to see what happens after I leave.

If you could send me a page where a lead will get created. My IP address will be:

So that should show up in your lead list. I’d like to see a before / after of the lead being created and deleted with some screenshots.

Hi Chad,

thanks I will try to catch one of our IT guys so we can monitor your movement on our page the right way.

You can register yourself on this site so you become a lead:

https://stockagency.panthermedia.net/pm/sign-up

We will keep our eyes on Mautic.

Many thanks,

Max

Okay, I currently have the page open and I’ve registered. So at this point I should be in the leads system as a known lead right? (Meaning my IP address will be gone because I’ve gone from an anonymous lead via IP address, to known lead because I executed your form).

Once we figure out where we are at, I’ll close all the windows and see what happens next.

Which name did you put or which email? Makes it easier for me to spot you right away.

Thanks,

Max

username: chadwindnagle
email: chad.windnagle@websparkinc.com

Got you. Just took a screenshot.

Alright. i closed all the windows for your site. That should trigger my lead being removed I guess?

I will check in a few minutes. If it behaves as usual your lead should be gone by then.

Right now you are still visible. I will keep checking.

Interesting. That has to be the famous demo-effect^^
You are still in the lead list. Is it possible that admins disappear from the lead list after a certain period of time?

I have to go now.
Thank you so much for your support.
I will keep my eye out foru your lead within Mautic.
If it disappears I will contact you in this conversation.

Many thanks,

Max

Yes I was just thinking it could be the tech support effect!

Admins shouldn’t disappear either - there is a place where you can enter IP addresses to skip in the config. Are you using that feature at all?

Hi Chad,

sorry for the long absence.
I just got back to Mautic and your lead has disappeared. I can’t find you anywhere within Mautic anymore.

No we don’t use the IP-skip configuration. Do you recommend it?

Many thanks and sorry again for the late response,

Max

Hi max

Thanks for getting back with me! I have to ask - - is it possible anyone manually deleted the lead? Its been a few weeks and I think I remember you saying there’s a few admin users?

Its really unheard of it have leads just get deleted without a specific action.

Does your site have any integration that would remove leads via the API?

Hi Chad,

I am so sorry for my late response. I was on vacation and for some reason I got no notification that you answered me.
I just talked with our IT. There is no rule or setting that removes leads from our Mautic database. I also asked all three admins and nobody removed anything manually. We are really clueless about this issue.

Many thanks,

Max