Leads disappear from Mautic: Update

Hi,

so we looked into this problem again.

We are tracking users on our site via Mautic. But once the user ends his session or becomes inactive, he disappears from the lead list in Mautic at all.

This is a major problem because like this there is no way to keep validated lead lists. Any advice how we can fix this?

Many thanks,

Max

Hi,

so we looked into this problem again.
We are tracking users on our site via Mautic. But once the user ends his session or becomes inactive, he disappears from the lead list in Mautic at all.
This is a major problem because like this there is no way to keep validated lead lists. Any advice how we can fix this?

Many thanks,

Max

Hi MXB:

I am certain there is nothing in mautic that would “remove” a lead once its created. All I can think is that maybe there is a filter or search or sql query issue that is breaking displaying the leads.

Do you have access to your database directly? (Via phpmyadmin or something?).

I would ask you to check out the leads table for mautic, and see if the leads still exist but don’t show up in the UI. If that’s what’s happening we can go from there to figure out what bug might be breaking the UI.

Chad

Hi Chad,

thank you for your answer.
We already checked the leadtables for Mautic directly on our database. We used one user of whom we know that he was in Mautic and now isn’t anymore. He doesn’t show in the leadtables either. So it is not “just” an UI issue.

Any idea where we can check as well?

Many thanks,

Max