Differences between mautic.net and self hosted

Hi there!,

First of all thank you for this powerfull toll, really awesome!.

I´ve beeing trying both mautic versions and I see a couple of difference between the account created in https://mautic.net/ and the mautic.org and selfhosted (in my case in local nowadays):

1. In the download version in mautic.org I see more options in the settings tab like “Monitored Inbox Settings”
  2. In the download version I can configure the mailchimp option, because I see the Username and Apy key option vs in the mautic.net that I can´t see those options and I only see “Authorize App” but clicking goes to 404 error page

Many sure I´m doing something wrong…!

Hi there!,

First of all thank you for this powerfull toll, really awesome!.

I´ve beeing trying both mautic versions and I see a couple of difference between the account created in https://mautic.net/ and the mautic.org and selfhosted (in my case in local nowadays):

1. In the download version in mautic.org I see more options in the settings tab like “Monitored Inbox Settings”
  2. In the download version I can configure the mailchimp option, because I see the Username and Apy key option vs in the mautic.net that I can´t see those options and I only see “Authorize App” but clicking goes to 404 error page

Many sure I´m doing something wrong…!

So what’s your question? Do you want to know the differences or are you trying to resolve an issue with the Mailchimp app?

The only differences I have noticed is that the hosted platform provides some tools/apps/plugins that the self hosted version does not (namely msocial, mpower). The reason you don’t see as many config screens on the hosted version is because Mautic has already configured them based on their platform and hosting environment and they don’t want to give the general public access to these settings (namely, because of the potential for mis-configurations and abuse).

Regarding Mailchimp on the hosted platform, sounds like a URL changed and needs to be updated. Report the bug to Mautic.