Digital Product Delivery & Mautic

Hi, I have my site set up with Easy Digital Downloads. I had purchased the EDD export to mautic plugin to communicate between Mautic and EDD. It stopped working when I switch host and loaded the most recent version of Mautic. Now the plugin developer tells me he cannot update the plugin for some months, until he has finished updating his other plugins. As you can understand I am beyond upset. Nothing works.

What do you recommend? I don’t really want to switch to WooCommerce if I don’t have to as it will be a lot of work, time money etc to set it up and style it. It is also geared more towards physical rather than digital products. Another thing is I have already purchased other plugins for EDD, so I don’t particulaly want to waste the money I have spent. It may be light work for some but I am not the most technical person and setting up EDD took me months.

What is my easiest path forward?

Hi, I have my site set up with Easy Digital Downloads. I had purchased the EDD export to mautic plugin to communicate between Mautic and EDD. It stopped working when I switch host and loaded the most recent version of Mautic. Now the plugin developer tells me he cannot update the plugin for some months, until he has finished updating his other plugins. As you can understand I am beyond upset. Nothing works.

What do you recommend? I don’t really want to switch to WooCommerce if I don’t have to as it will be a lot of work, time money etc to set it up and style it. It is also geared more towards physical rather than digital products. Another thing is I have already purchased other plugins for EDD, so I don’t particulaly want to waste the money I have spent. It may be light work for some but I am not the most technical person and setting up EDD took me months.

What is my easiest path forward?