Woocommerce Integration/Plugin - Beta

I have spent some time developing a WP plugin that sends woocommerce customer names and emails to a Mautic form on completion of an order. I have it working on a vanilla copy of WP and WC and also on my production site.

I am not really a PHP developer (Node is my thing) so please do test and get back to me with your results and feel free to PR. The readme on github should be pretty easy to follow for set up.

https://github.com/dontbetriangle/Woocommerce-Mautic-Plugin

Wow great :slight_smile:
I will test it as soon as possible.

Nice work!

Has anybody tested this? I run a small business and would love to implement this but I’m afraid to put it live without getting any feedback first.

Thanks for your work @dontbetriangle, this is EXACTLY what we need!

Oh yea I have been using it since he released it. It works GREAT!

Is there a reason why this plugin is designed to transfer data to Mautic only when a customer places an order?

I like the placing an order data transfer. I can send that to a specific list.

I would also like to capture (to Mautic) when someone signs up for an account, even if they do not place an order. These leads could be captured to a different list. These might be my most important leads.

The flow I envision is if a lead signs up for an account they are added to List1. If they place an order, they are Placed into List2 and removed from List1.

While I am not a programmer this functionality does not seem to complicated given how wonderful Mautic is.

If I was going all in I would pass to Mautic the Customers purchase total and the Customers lifetime total purchase total. If the purchase amount is $0.00 they go to List1. If it is greater than $0.00 they go to List2.

As the customer’s lifetime purchase amount grows they could be removed and placed in different lists. It would be easy to develop Campaigns to reward my best customers. It would also be easy to target leads that are not completely sure about making a purchase.

CraigM

This plugin was created by a fellow user, every new idea you listed takes time to develop and without him earning any money from this amazing contribution, I would see little incentive for him to make it do more. I’m pretty happy with it as is because this is 1000% better then nothing.

I have spent some time developing a WP plugin that sends woocommerce customer names and emails to a Mautic form on completion of an order. I have it working on a vanilla copy of WP and WC and also on my production site.

I am not really a PHP developer (Node is my thing) so please do test and get back to me with your results and feel free to PR. The readme on github should be pretty easy to follow for set up.

https://github.com/dontbetriangle/Woocommerce-Mautic-Plugin