WooCommerce Integration Plugin For WordPress

So I am in the process of moving everything over to Mautic, but the one thing I need is for WooCommerce to pass info into Mautic. The plan is, when someone makes a purchase to have their info passed in via Mautic’s API. Also add in tagging.

Now I have a WordPress developer all lined up, the cost will be around $500 - $600 to develop this WordPress plugin.

Is anyone up for sharing this cost? If we can get 20 people, the cost would be $25 - $30 each.

Let me know if you are in.

Hmm, I like the idea of tagging on a per item basis! Would you just tag the customers with each SKU of the order? That would be super easy if you were able to submit tags via a form, but there is currently no lead field to allow that.

I am currently working on a version that uses the api, instead of posting to a form. I think with the api it should be possible to add tags, although I have not seen it referenced in any of the documentation. I guess you would just pass an array of tags something like:

$data = array(
    'firstname' => 'Jim',
    'lastname'  => 'Lead',
    'email'     => 'jim@his-site.com',
    'ipAddress' => $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'],
    'tags' => array("SKU1", "SKU2", "SKU3")
);

Would love to know if its possible to pass tags to the api like this devs?

I have integrated Woocommerce and Mautic by using Woocommerce webhooks and the Mautic API.
I started out with expanding on the wordpress plugin but I quit in favor of using the webhook/api combo. It’s a more efficient and flexible solution.

Right now i’m syncing customer and order data with Mautic.
I’m happy to share my code if anyone wants it. I did use Python, so if you can’t run Python you’d need to port it to php.

Thanks for making this plugin, even if it is basic, basic is better the nothing. Now I can have all my customers pushed into Mautic when they place the order. It is tracking their location properly as well.

Per product would be nice, I would think it is better to have the option to set exactly what the tag would be in the woo commerce product. This is better then the SKU because you can have more broad tags. So if someone bought a blue chair and another person bought a red char, you can tag the both “chair buyers”. This way you can group your buyers.

Dataline - I decided to go the Wordpress plugin route because it is more accessible to users with little understanding (all they need to do is install the plugin and open the settings page) and requires no extra service which can be a problem to install on some more restricted hosts.

I would love to see your code though, i’m intrigued as to how you submit order data via the api. Do you store the order data as tags in Mautic?

Adam - Your welcome! I required this plugin, and was quite shocked when I realised there wasn’t one already. I am using it at the moment, and it does the basic job, but I do intend to develop it some more.

I like the idea of tags per group, would be a little trickier to implement than just tags from the SKU, but is definitely do-able. I’m thinking I will go down the per SKU route first, then modify it to pickup item categories or something of the like.

Hi everybody,
it seams like several woocommerce for mautic solutions are comming up.
I have paid developper to make simple tweak to get data from woocommerce to mautic. I am happy to share it with you. Hopefully my explanation will be understandable :slight_smile:

There are changes in original Mautic plugin file (wpmautic.php) and changes in order-details.php woocommerce file. So it is not “regular plugin”. order-details.php can be placed in your theme folder, so it is not overwrited by woocommerce update.

I am not developer so do not expect it on GitHub.
You can download these two files:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8g1ZrQhMgHeUnJGekJfODNQNzg/view?usp=sharing

Exact path is: wp-content/themes/YOURTHEMENAME/woocommerce/order/order-details.php

Second file is modified wpmautic.php from original Mautic plugin for wordpress: https://github.com/mautic/mautic-wordpress/archive/master.zip

location of modified file should be: wp-content/plugins/wp-mautic/wpmautic.php

What is plugin doing:
When order is submited these details are send to Mautic:

products

shipping_first_name
shipping_last_name
shipping_country
shipping_address_1
shipping_address_2
shipping_city
shipping_postcode

billing_first_name
billing_last_name
billing_email
billing_country
billing_address_1
billing_address_2
billing_city
billing_postcode
billing_phone

If you want all of them in Mautic, you have to create these fields in contacts and they should be automaticaly updated when order is placed.

Feel free to test is and use as you want or as update to your plugins. It might help to develop better Woocommerce plugin for mautic.

The problem you are going to have with what your developer did is, as soon as the next WooCommerce update is released, you will loose your integration because that order details file will be overwritten. And WooCommerce is constantly updated and modified. The proper way for your developer would have been to have everything self contained in a plugin.

He is working on some changes, to make it more “plugin”, but this will not loose data after woocommerce update, because file is in Theme folder, not woocommerce: themes/YOURTHEMENAME/woocommerce/order/order-details.php

Hi!
I’m a WordPress Plugin developper in Japan.

I made plugin that send WooCommerce Order Information to Mautic.
And yesterday, my plugin approved WordPress Plugin Directory.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/mauticommerce/

I wrote wiki that how it work and how to make Mautic in GitHub.
https://github.com/megumiteam/mauticommerce/wiki/How-It-Works
https://github.com/megumiteam/mauticommerce/wiki/How-To-Create-Form

I hope to tell me your opinion for this plugin.
thanks!

Good job!
I would like to register the lead in specific lists according to the product that the customer buys in woocommerce . Do you know how could I do this using this plugin?

These are great and work really well, but the missing ingredient imo is product ID - it would allow us to make product specific campaigns which would be amazing. Using hideokamoto’s plugin and works perfectly so far.

We would actually like to pay someone to implement a product ID field into one of these plugins, even a hacky one that just assumes one product only in the cart and outputs it to an unused field like “state” in mautic commerce. Please get in touch if this is something you can do!

Hi guys. I have developed a plugin that sends Woocommerce customers names to a Mautic form. There is no tagging feature at the moment, but I do intend to add at a later time. At the moment you can set up a campaign form for the submission and then use campaign features to tag.

This is still an early prototype, so I would love to hear your comments on issues etc.

https://github.com/dontbetriangle/Woocommerce-Mautic-Plugin

So just some feedback, yes the plugin works for me just as you described. The only odd thing, not sure if it is a big deal, when I mark my orders as completed > data passed into Mautic > look to see if the lead in in Mautic, the city and IP address it shows are mine.

I think it would be better to have it submit into Mautic when the order is placed, not when the order is completed. Perhaps then it will properly identify a leads prior activity.

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: I have changed the hook so that the users details are submitted when a new order is placed instead of when an order is marked complete. So now the correct IP address should be captured.

Please do test and let me know if this works for you

Wow, killer! I usually get a few orders per day, so I should know in the next 12 hours.

What would be cool is a way to add a tag on a per item basis. I guess adding a meta box to product or something like that. Currently I am tagging in the form configuration, but can’t really tag on a per product basis. Not the end of the world!!!

I’m in!

I am intersted in contributing to this.

Adam, send me a message: https://bradgriffin.me/contact-brad-griffin/

I am definitely in. Woocommerce is what I am missing. Let me know. I am not a developer, but I think it would be better to extend current wordpress plugin, which already converts logged in users to leads.