WooCommerce Integration Plugin For WordPress

Adam hi,

how does it look with this plugin? I also need it so it would be great if we can share the cost! Let me know. Thanks.

So I am in the process of moving everything over to Mautic, but the one thing I need is for WooCommerce to pass info into Mautic. The plan is, when someone makes a purchase to have their info passed in via Mautic’s API. Also add in tagging.

Now I have a WordPress developer all lined up, the cost will be around $500 - $600 to develop this WordPress plugin.

Is anyone up for sharing this cost? If we can get 20 people, the cost would be $25 - $30 each.

Let me know if you are in.

Hi guys,

I know i’m one year late but that plugin has become a necessity to me last month.

Before go further thanks to all of you how have somehow shared a plugin, or your code with the community.

Now if the OP is still up, i’m available to contribute with $.

I tested a few plugins shared here and i think Tagging the contact is important.
Not only by product, but also by status… that way we can send the woo commerce emails via mautic.
Another thing is one abandoned cart tag - When user is on check out page and fill the fields a jquery push that info into mautic. this way we can do campaigns to those how don’t buy for any reason :slight_smile:

[quote=9556:@hideokamoto]Hi!
I’m a WordPress Plugin developper in Japan.

I made plugin that send WooCommerce Order Information to Mautic.
And yesterday, my plugin approved WordPress Plugin Directory.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/mauticommerce/

I wrote wiki that how it work and how to make Mautic in GitHub.
https://github.com/megumiteam/mauticommerce/wiki/How-It-Works
https://github.com/megumiteam/mauticommerce/wiki/How-To-Create-Form

I hope to tell me your opinion for this plugin.
thanks![/quote]
Great plugin. But when using it with wordpress 4.8.1 I only got the email of customer pass to Mautic.

Hello,

I’ve just posted a first version of a Mautic plug-in for WooCommerce. In this first version, it sends customer data to Mautic once an order is complete. But I plan adding more features in the near future. Feedback is welcome. Either here or on the plug-in’s page.

Carl

[quote=26482:@carlconrad]Hello,

I’ve just posted a first version of a Mautic plug-in for WooCommerce. In this first version, it sends customer data to Mautic once an order is complete. But I plan adding more features in the near future. Feedback is welcome. Either here or on the plug-in’s page.

Carl[/quote]
Thank You A Lot!!! After activating I see only Mautic in the Woocommerce Setting, there is only “mautic server” there. Can not see any option Mautic in Settings of Wordpress. I use wp 4.8.2

Yes, in this first version, it automatically posts email, firstname, lastname, phone, city and country to Mautic. Make sure these fields are Publicly updatable. I will add more settings quickly.

Carl

How do I make the fields publicly updatable?

This has to be done in the Mautic settings. Go to Settings >> Custom Fields. Edit the reuired field, you will find a Publicly updatable that needs to be set to Yes.

Thanks so much, Carl!

I’ve done so, but still it doesn’t work. :frowning:
I needed the info of my customers (name, email, product tag) to be imported to Mautic contacts, but that’s not happening.

I’m using the Mautic WooCommerce plugin to do so. Is there another way?

Thanks!