Do Not Contact

Hi,

Is there a quick way to identify which contacts have been flagged as do not contact? I would guess with 200K contacts this would beed to be done on the datase direct however I have looked in the database and cannot see any table with a field that has do not contact flagged. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thank in advance

Hi,

Is there a quick way to identify which contacts have been flagged as do not contact? I would guess with 200K contacts this would beed to be done on the datase direct however I have looked in the database and cannot see any table with a field that has do not contact flagged. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thank in advance

@MxyzptlkFishStix is this table made in the Reporting tab? Or where do you find this?

@MxyzptlkFishStix makes sense, is there any way to access this info in the Mautic interface itself?

Thanks for that ok so that table uses a foreign key based on the lead table id field so i guess I would have to create a report in phpMyAdmin or similar tool matching the lead.id with lead_donotcontact.lead_id rows.

So how are the leads moved over for example I have say 1,000 email addresses with .gov in the title and I would like to bulk edit so that we do not contact them again. If in the same table this would be quite easy changing the row from 0 to 1.

I take it I would need to create some SQL query using LEFT JOIN possibly?

SELECT DISTINCT *
FROM leads
WHERE leads.email CONTAINS (’.gov’)

IF  (lead_donotcontact.lead_id is NULL, '0', '1')
LEFT JOIN leads.id = lead_donotcontact.lead_id

etc etc

My general feeling here is that as this is a fairly new instance I am running and assuming my workflows etc are not affected I would be much quicker just deleting the leads table in MySQL ie

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0;
TRUNCATE leads;
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 1;

So this brings me to my next question If I TRUNCATE this table what affect will this have on linked tables such as the lead_donotcontact TABLE? Will i need to TRUNCATE this table also?