Doctrine NonUniqueResultException in Mautic 1.4.1

Since updating to Mautic 1.4.1, I am seeing intermittent “oops I broke it” errors (with the purple guy) on the front end, with this turning up in the logs:

[2016-06-03 21:47:11] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMNonUniqueResultException: “” at /var/www/html/marketing/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php line 623 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\NonUniqueResultException(code: 0): at /var/www/html/marketing/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php:623)"} []

Any idea what is causing it? This one happened when I was trying to pull up the “forms” page. There is only one form defined in my system right now.

I appreciate your help.

Best,

Dave

Since updating to Mautic 1.4.1, I am seeing intermittent “oops I broke it” errors (with the purple guy) on the front end, with this turning up in the logs:
[2016-06-03 21:47:11] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMNonUniqueResultException: “” at /var/www/html/marketing/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php line 623 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\NonUniqueResultException(code: 0): at /var/www/html/marketing/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php:623)"} []

Any idea what is causing it? This one happened when I was trying to pull up the “forms” page. There is only one form defined in my system right now.

I appreciate your help.

Best,
Dave