Does social monitoring work only with twitter?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3
My PHP version is:
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is: How is this supposed to work?

Also, just wondering as I haven’t found this on the forum, is it possible to add other channels such as facebook, instagram to the monitoring hashtags?

Hi,

1. There are no plugins at the momment to support this
  2. meta doesn’t allow you to have unconditional access t these infos, which makes it hard to create such a plugin.
    Regards:
    Joey

Thank you for following up, now I’ve been trying to get the default instagram plugin to work.

When I hit authorize I’m getting the following error,
{“error_type”: “OAuthException”, “code”: 400, “error_message”: “Invalid redirect_uri”}

Have you faced this before? Any tips on how to get past it?

Ok. Do you know what the original plugin used to be able to do?

Not exactly there is a couple of features listed within the puglin listed:

Display public profile and enable profile to contact field matching

Display public activity

It should be useful at least some social media plugin should be available to use.

Ok. cool.
Plz post your findings.

I’ve tried to set up the instagram plugin after a few hours spent trying to understand how to actually get the app to work on facebook dev platform and a few more errors thrown on mautic end,
I decided to look into integrations because it seems that neither facebook or instagram are available for monitoring, or anything else for the matter, given those are two of the main channels businesses are using the most nowadays, will keep looking.

Hi, they are not available for monitoring. Meta and Linkedin closed those options.