Double sent emails

Hi!

I have problems with campaigns and email sending.

I set up newsletter campaign in April and now one in May. Each camapign contains ca. 2.000 contacts.

The campaign runs perfectly, including segments switch, field value changes, adding points etc.

The issue I have is, that from 2.000 emails sent in two runs (by system, as I see in the sent email report, 15 minutes delay between both send periods), in the April campaign 200 are double sent at the same time, in May 350. What causes this? The thing is, that the time stamp for doubled sending is one time 12:54, the second one 1:15.

The email setting is “send immediately”, not in a queue.

How could it be avoided?

In the campaigns the first time I used marketing email, in the second one transactional email, to be sure, that all participants of the first campaign receive the new newsletter, too.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Matt

Hi!

I have problems with campaigns and email sending.

I set up newsletter campaign in April and now one in May. Each camapign contains ca. 2.000 contacts.

The campaign runs perfectly, including segments switch, field value changes, adding points etc.

The issue I have is, that from 2.000 emails sent in two runs (by system, as I see in the sent email report, 15 minutes delay between both send periods), in the April campaign 200 are double sent at the same time, in May 350. What causes this? The thing is, that the time stamp for doubled sending is one time 12:54, the second one 1:15.

The email setting is “send immediately”, not in a queue.

How could it be avoided?

In the campaigns the first time I used marketing email, in the second one transactional email, to be sure, that all participants of the first campaign receive the new newsletter, too.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Matt