Drupal / WordPress User Mautic Contacts

Hi,

I have a question, how to replicate or syncronize user account create into my cms platform, for exaple Drupal or Word Press with Mautic contacts?

Or if it’s possible the opposite way, publish a Mautic Form and replicate users into cms for giving permission into special section of my site.

Thanks

Hi,
I have a question, how to replicate or syncronize user account create into my cms platform, for exaple Drupal or Word Press with Mautic contacts?
Or if it’s possible the opposite way, publish a Mautic Form and replicate users into cms for giving permission into special section of my site.
Thanks

Create a “webhook” in Mautic -> Configuration ->webhooks, ‘contact updated event’

For controlling access to resources you’d give to respondants of an email list, particularly if they go beyond opt-in and become buyers or paid subscribers, you’re better off with Drupal than Wordpress plugins like Optimizemember, BuddyPress, etc. It’ll just be easier in the long run… if you’re familiar with Drupal.

If you choose Drupal:

• Using Drupal “Services” module, set up an endpoint to consume the Mautic webhook event, and put this endpoint URL into the Mautic Webhook Event you’re creating.
  • Use the “Rules” module (if you’re not a coder) to apply logic that determines what to do when that Mautic event comes in to Drupal with the contact data (what role to apply / access to provide.)
  • Create a couple more “Rules” to set expirations on the access.

That would be the beginning of a one-directional flow from Mautic to Drupal. That would work for a basic marketing / fulfillment plan.

If you wanted bi-directional “syncing” for use cases like applying a tag, or making a segment change in Mautic as a result of that user doing something in your Drupal site, then you’d use Services with Mautic’s API.

Excellent answer @pilot , very clearly and succinctly explained!
We’ll be saving this one for future reference.

Thank’s i’ll try

Can you explain better the second part how to sync user from drupal to mautic?

I also want to know how to sync.