WordPress DB Synchronization

Hi,

We are launching a national Job Board in USA & are using WordPress as our core CMS.

Because of the nature of our site, it requires registration before any functionality works. I’d like to automatically add newly registered users to our Mautic DB when they register.

All of our users will have already given us their email & details required to add them to the Mautic DB when they register, meaning we don’t want to use opt-in forms throughout the site.

We do have a disclaimer on registration mentioning that they will be added to our Mailing List on registration.

We are not using WordPress standard registration & login forms - However they are being saved into the same DB table (wp_users)

I am looking for a way to automate the synchronization between the two databases because we are anticipating a large volume of traffic & sign ups in the beginning of 2017.

PS: We have two dedicated servers & our WordPress & Mautic are on separate servers but communicate via the Tracking Pixel which is running perfectly.

Hi,
We are launching a national Job Board in USA & are using WordPress as our core CMS.
Because of the nature of our site, it requires registration before any functionality works. I’d like to automatically add newly registered users to our Mautic DB when they register.

All of our users will have already given us their email & details required to add them to the Mautic DB when they register, meaning we don’t want to use opt-in forms throughout the site.
We do have a disclaimer on registration mentioning that they will be added to our Mailing List on registration.

We are not using WordPress standard registration & login forms - However they are being saved into the same DB table (wp_users)

I am looking for a way to automate the synchronization between the two databases because we are anticipating a large volume of traffic & sign ups in the beginning of 2017.

PS: We have two dedicated servers & our WordPress & Mautic are on separate servers but communicate via the Tracking Pixel which is running perfectly.

Seems straightforward to me. You DO have one registration form for users to sign up, so connect that form to Mautic and you are done.

Hi imautic,
How do I connect the registration form to Mautic? I don’t see any built in integration within Mautic

I don’t want to replace our current form with a Mautic form. I need a way to have Mautic extract the information from the text fields after the user clicks Submit.

What kind of form is it? contact form 7 or gravity forms?

Our registration is done using the Profile Builder Plugin.
https://www.staffingonline.com/jobs/jobseeker-register/

Bumping thread. Really need an answer before we launch.

Thank you for the response. Your solution is the closest I’ve come to resolving this issue, however in our unique instance it won’t work.
Replacing our sign-up form with the Thrive Leads form isn’t an option as we have developed custom SMART Technology that works with our current form. The form we are using is from the Profile Builder plugin.
Our site is a Job Board system which already has two user roles for users (Employer & Jobseeker) - So creating another user role would not be ideal for this.