Duplicate Email received via Mautic Form into separate email marketing software (Sendy)

Hi, I’m trying to set up Mautic so that I can duplicate an email received in a Mautic form to Sendy.

I’ve created the form, added into my wordpress landing page and its functioning correctly - lead is being received in Mautic.

Previously I was using Contact Form 7 in Wordpress to capture leads - I could add a hidden newsletter list identifier in the form that would send the email to Sendy as well. I’ve tried using the “hidden” section in the Mautic Form but not functioning correctly:

In the Hidden section of the Mautic Form, I’ve added the following:

Label: newsletter_list

Default Value: WZQBjFGeHQD3892auUw7nXmA

Input Attributes:

The default value is the Sendy list identifier that I was using previously with Contact Form 7. The input attributes section I have left blank.

Any help, much appreciated!

Hi, I’m trying to set up Mautic so that I can duplicate an email received in a Mautic form to Sendy.

I’ve created the form, added into my wordpress landing page and its functioning correctly - lead is being received in Mautic.

Previously I was using Contact Form 7 in Wordpress to capture leads - I could add a hidden newsletter list identifier in the form that would send the email to Sendy as well. I’ve tried using the “hidden” section in the Mautic Form but not functioning correctly:

In the Hidden section of the Mautic Form, I’ve added the following:

Label: newsletter_list
Default Value: WZQBjFGeHQD3892auUw7nXmA
Input Attributes:

The default value is the Sendy list identifier that I was using previously with Contact Form 7. The input attributes section I have left blank.

Any help, much appreciated!

Hi

How does sendy work? Are you using it as a emails end service as an SMTP connection? What’s the linkage between an email being sent out and how Sendy is supposed to capture the data and get the field value?