Duplicate List-Unsubscribe Header with Postmark

Hello Mautic Community,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m using postmark SMTP on 5.0.1 currently facing an issue that Postmark is automatically injecting a List-Unsubscribe header on marketing streams, while mautic is also automatically including one, resulting in duplicate headers. I’m unsure if this could potentially cause problems, but my concern is that email clients may not know where to send the traffic.

Has anyone else encountered a similar situation or can provide guidance on how to address this issue effectively? I appreciate any insights, suggestions, or experiences you can share regarding handling duplicate headers when using Postmark in conjunction with Mautic.

(I would envision something like a “Include List-Unsubscribe header?” checkbox in email configuration)

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

You can write to Postmark, per the guidance on their docs:

Using your own unsubscribe process

We understand that some customers have an existing unsubscribe processes that would create duplicate unsubscribes. If you’d like to not use Postmark’s unsubscribes links, please get in touch to tell us more about how you’re managing unsubscribes.