Dynamic Content Blocks issues

Your software
My Mautic version is: v4.4.9
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: 5.7.41

Your problem
My problem is:

Hey there. Having issues with dynamic content blocks. Here is the issue:

I have two custom fields that are boolean type. One for “Interested in a paid position” and one for “Interested in a volunteer position”. In the form I use a checkbox group with a value of 1. This works fine. When the form is submitted with checked boxes the values are being set to 1 in the database and display as “yes” in the contact record.

Now I want to create an email with the values displayed as “Yes” instead of “1” so I am using dynamic content blocks to do so.

In order to get the formatting the way I want it, I am putting both fields in one block and using the AND filter. I have a tab for each combination (yes and no, no and yes, yes and yes, and the default no and no)

The problem is that the dynamic block filters are not working correctly with the AND filtering. When I have both values set to one it should appear as (with the filters setup the way I have them)

Interested in a paid position? Yes
Interested in a volunteer position? Yes

But instead I get an email with:

Interested in a paid position? No
Interested in a volunteer position? Yes

I have double checked the filter settings and they are correct so its not due to how I have my filters set

I have also 2 boolean values, but in the email (using Froala editor) I can only choose between 0 and 1 :

Even if these are created with custom values for true/false:

1 Are you using also Froala editor or the new CKEditor (GrapesJS) ?
(The last one is buggy, that is the reason I do not use it)

2 I suppose it does not matter, but: is it a campaign email or a segment email?

I see on your screenshot your option values for boolean are wrong. You should see Yes/No. This is the reason why it failed.
This should help Fix flip array for DC by kuzmany · Pull Request #11393 · mautic/mautic · GitHub

1 Like

Do you mean that I should have not customized the labels?