Email Dynamic Content in 4.x - working for anyone?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.2.1, 4.2.2, 4.3.1
My PHP version is: 7.4
Your problem
My problem is:
Dynamic content does not seem to be working for me in any of these versions. Not in HTML or MJML mailers. When I send an email it just comes out Dynamic Content 2, and in 4.3.1 I do not even see the widget of Dynamic content.

So first I am interested in if anyone has it working for them.

@joeyk @rcheesley tagging the two of you as I really need some assistance here and just bringing this question to your attention. :pray:

1 Like

Just tested this on Gitpod and I am seeing the same in that the dynamic content is not working, with the following error:

gitpod /workspace/mautic $ ddev exec bin/console m:c:t
Triggering events for campaign 1
Triggering events for newly added contacts
2 total events(s) to be processed in batches of 100 contacts
 2/2 [============================] 100%PHP Notice:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/EventListener/MatchFilterForLeadTrait.php on line 57

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/EventListener/MatchFilterForLeadTrait.php on line 57
PHP Notice:  Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/EventListener/MatchFilterForLeadTrait.php on line 57

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/html/app/bundles/EmailBundle/EventListener/MatchFilterForLeadTrait.php on line 57

However I am getting the default content sent each time. I tried this with the Blank theme just to keep it simple.

1 Like

Submitted a bug report here!

1 Like